§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
Responsible person acc. Art. 4 No. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the
AM Logistic Solutions GmbH
represented by the managing director: Norbert Golz
Fon +49 (0)7136 – 9575-0
Fax: +49 (0)7136 – 9575-50
(see also our imprint).
In data protection matters, you can reach our data protection officer Karsten Böhm, Privacy One GmbH, at firstname.lastname@example.org our postal address with the addition of “Datenschutz”.
§ 2 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure or improve stability and security:
- Information about the browser type and version used;
- Operating system of the retrieval device;
- Host name of the accessing computer;
- IP address of the access device;
- Date and time of access;
- Websites and resources (images, files, other page content) that were accessed on our website;
- Websites from which the user’s system reached our website (ReferrerURL);
- Notification of whether the request was successful;
- Amount of data transferred
The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c) .b.) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser. C.) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d.) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and z. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e.) The legal basis for the use of technically necessary cookies is Article 6 (1) lit.f) GDPR. For technically unnecessary cookies, we ask you for your consent before visiting this website and inform you about the possibility of revoking your consent. In principle, technically unnecessary cookies are only used if you have given us your consent.
aa.) Technically necessary cookies used
Surname purpose Schedule borlabs-cookie Saves the visitor settings selected in the Borlabs Cookie cookie box. 1 year
bb.) Technically unnecessary cookies
Surname purpose Schedule Transfer of data to third parties _ga Used to distinguish users. 1 year yes – provider: Google LLC, Data protection: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en _gid Used to distinguish users. 24 hours _gat Used to throttle the request rate. If Google Analytics is provided via Google Tag Manager, this cookie is called _dc_gtm_. 1 minute _gac_ Contains campaign-related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, the conversion tags on the Google Ads website read this cookie, unless you refuse.
You can find out more here .
- When you contact us by e-mail or using one of the contact forms offered on this website, the data you provide (title, surname, first name, department, company, address, city, zip code, country, e-mail (mandatory field), Phone, your message) stored by us in order to answer your questions about existing contracts or general inquiries or to make an offer. In the case of inquiries about existing contracts, we process the inquiries on the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S 1 lit. b) GDPR. If you send us a general request, we will process your data on the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in answering your request. You can also use our support form (title, surname, first name, company *, e-mail *, telephone *, subject, your message *) (* mandatory field) with to contact us to answer your general technical inquiries or to make an appointment for a maintenance request for your system. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR Please send us documents with personal data, ideally in a sealed letter. If you would like to send us documents with personal data by e-mail, please note that this data could be viewed by third parties during the dispatch process.
- You can apply using our speculative application form. The data you have provided (title, surname, first name *, desired position *, city, zip code, country, e-mail *, telephone *, your message * (* required fields) are stored here. You have the option of uploading a cover letter and your résumé. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR in conjunction with Section 26 BDSG.
- We are subject to various legal obligations, e.g. according to tax laws and the commercial code, which make it necessary to process your data in order to comply with the law. These are data processing based on legal requirements in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- You can also give us your consent that we may send you information and other offers by email for advertising purposes. You can also give your consent that we use technically unnecessary cookies on the website. You can revoke this consent at any time. The legal basis for this processing of personal data is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR. If we obtain your consent, you will receive a separate consent form that you can fill out voluntarily. The consent includes exactly what you want.
- Insofar as we process data in order to assert legal claims and for defense in legal disputes, the processing will be based on Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data as part of order processing. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked with regard to the technical and organizational measures to be taken. Processors are therefore only allowed to process your personal data in the manner we have explicitly instructed them to do. The processor must have technical and organizational measures in place to process your data securely. We can also pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer.
§ 3 Duration of storage
Your data will be processed for the first time from the time it is collected, provided it is recorded by the system or you provide us with it. We delete your personal data as soon as the purpose of the processing no longer applies, all mutual claims have been met and there are no other statutory retention requirements or statutory justifications for the storage. Data sets with personal data are sometimes stored for different purposes, as mentioned above. Different retention periods may apply depending on the purpose. If a purpose is no longer applicable, the data may no longer be processed for this purpose. If this data has to be available for a further purpose, the data will no longer be used and blocked for the purpose no longer applicable. They are then only available for the permitted purpose.
Personal data that are subject to the provisions of the Commercial Code (§ 257 HGB), such as business letters, will be destroyed or deleted after 6 years. Personal data that are subject to the provisions of the tax code (§ 147 AO), such as invoices and accounting documents, will be destroyed or deleted after 10 years.
We delete data from interested parties or data on inquiries that do not relate to an existing contractual relationship three months after receipt of the request, if a contract is not concluded or after your request has been dealt with.
In the case of applications, we delete the data 6 months after the application process has been completed, provided that it has been rejected.
§ 4 Tools
We do not use any so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from the social network Facebook operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Facebook”) on our website. For this reason, no active Facebook code is executed on our pages. Rather, you will find a button with a Facebook link on our website.
When you click the “Share on Facebook” button, the address of the currently open page or, for example, the “Current” entry is sent to a Facebook sharing web app so that it can be shared in your own timeline after logging into Facebook. If you share our pages on Facebook, it is possible to assign your visit to our pages to your person. If you use the Like button or leave a comment, Facebook will save this.
We expressly point out that we have no knowledge of the content and scope of the data stored on Facebook and therefore refer to the currently valid data protection declaration and contact details of Facebook at: Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ( “Facebook”); https://www.facebook.com/policy.php ;
Further information on data collection: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084 , https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications .
- There are further links to the following social media profiles on our website:
These are not plugins either. Further data protection information can be found in the currently valid data protection declarations:
Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE;
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy . LinkedIn concludes a data processing agreement (DPA) with each customer for the duration of the data processing, including EU standard contractual clauses. https://de.linkedin.com/legal/l/dpa
We use the cookie consent technology from Borlabs Cookie on our website in order to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies in your browser and to document them in accordance with data protection regulations. The provider of this technology is Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Rübenkamp 32, 22305 Hamburg (hereinafter Borlabs).
When you visit our website, a Borlabs cookie is saved in your browser, in which the consent you have given or the revocation of this consent is saved. This data is not passed on to the Borlabs Cookie provider.
The recorded data is stored until you ask us to delete it or delete the Borlabs cookie yourself or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. Mandatory statutory retention periods remain unaffected.
Details on data processing by Borlabs Cookie can be found at
We use Google Analytics on this website. This is a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”).
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. By evaluating the statistics, we can continuously improve our offer for you and make our website even more interesting for you. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of our website to be analyzed.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension “anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area are shortened beforehand and only then processed further. A personal reference can thus be excluded.
The full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and then shortened there in exceptional cases. The legal basis here is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR, based on our legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior for the purpose of optimizing our offer and marketing. Google evaluates the information on the behavior of users on our website for us, creates reports on this and uses the data to provide us as the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage.
The IP address transmitted by your browser when using Google Analytics will not be merged with other data stored by Google.
If you do not want cookies to be saved (or if you want Google Analytics to be deactivated), you can prevent them from being saved by making the appropriate setting in your browser software. However, it is then not possible to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website. Simply download the browser add-on available from the link below and install it: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de . As a result, the IP address is no longer recorded. This also prevents Google Analytics from processing your data.
Google Analytics is also used to analyze your usage across all devices. This is done via a user ID. If you call up a page that uses Google Analytics for the first time, you will be permanently assigned a unique, anonymized ID. This is set across all devices. This enables Google to assign interaction data from different devices and from different sessions to a single user. No personal data is processed through anonymization.
Nevertheless, you can object to this processing at any time with future effect. To do this, you have to deactivate Google Analytics on all devices and also in all browsers. We have described how to deactivate Google Analytics above.
You can deactivate this analysis in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
We also use the “demographic characteristics” function of Google Analytics on our website. Demographic data is specific information about groups of people.
Based on this function, reports can be created that contain information about the age, gender and interests (so-called demographic characteristics) of the users of our site. The data comes from interest-based advertising from Google, the Google display network and visitor data from third-party providers. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account. However, it is also possible to deactivate Google Analytics as described above. Simply download the browser add-on available from the link below and install it: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
More information can be found here:
About the user conditions: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
The Google data protection declaration: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/#!#gdpr
To Google (Universal) Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3379636?hl=de
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data described above in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR obtained. Your consent also includes the transmission of the data to the USA with the risk of data access by authorities and also without an adequacy decision by the EU Commission and without suitable guarantees with regard to an appropriate level of protection for the data. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this tool in the website’s cookie banner.
Google Web Fonts
We use Google Fonts, but these are loaded locally via our own server and not via Google’s API service. Therefore your data will not be transmitted to Google.
We use the Google reCaptcha service to determine whether a person or a computer makes a certain entry in our contact or newsletter form. Google uses the following data to check whether you are a person or a computer: IP address of the device used, the website that you visit with us and on which the captcha is integrated, the date and duration of the visit, the identification data of the device used Browser and operating system type, Google account if you are logged in to Google, mouse movements on the reCaptcha areas and tasks for which you have to identify images. The legal basis for the data processing described is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation. There is a legitimate interest on our part in this data processing, to ensure the security of our website and to protect us from automated input (attacks).
CleverReach newsletter tool
This website uses CleverReach to send newsletters. The provider is CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede. CleverReach is a service with which the newsletter dispatch can be organized and analyzed. The data you enter for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter (e.g. e-mail address) will be stored on CleverReach’s servers in Germany or Ireland.
Our newsletters sent with CleverReach enable us to analyze the behavior of newsletter recipients. Among other things, it can be analyzed how many recipients have opened the newsletter message and how often which link in the newsletter was clicked. With the help of so-called conversion tracking, it can also be analyzed whether a previously defined action (e.g. purchase of a product on our website) has taken place after clicking the link in the newsletter. Further information on data analysis by the CleverReach newsletter is available at: https://www.cleverreach.com/de/lösungen/reporting-und-tracking/ .
The data processing takes place on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations that have already taken place remains unaffected by the revocation.
If you do not want an analysis by CleverReach, you have to unsubscribe from the newsletter. We provide a link for this in every newsletter message. You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter directly on the website.
The data you have stored with us for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from our servers as well as from the CleverReach servers after you have unsubscribed from the newsletter. This does not affect data that we have stored for other purposes (e.g. email addresses for the members’ area).
For more information, see the CleverReach data protection provisions at: https://www.cleverreach.com/de/datenschutz/ .
Conclusion of a contract for order data processing
We have concluded a contract data processing contract with CleverReach and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using CleverReach.
§ 5 your rights
If you have any questions or complaints about data protection, you can contact our company. You can find the contact details under § 1 of this data protection declaration.
If the legal requirements are met, you also have the following rights:
- You can request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal data about you. If this is the case, according to Art. 15 GDPR you have the right to information about this personal data and the information listed in Art. 15 GDPR, such as information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom Your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless we have collected it;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert or exercise it or if you need to defend legal claims or if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters. You can contact the responsible authority as follows:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Koenigstrasse 10 a
P.O. Box 10 29 32
Tel .: 0711 / 615541-0
Fax: 0711 / 615541-15
In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, provided that we process your personal data to pursue legitimate interests and there are reasons that arise from your particular situation. We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, Art. 21 GDPR. (see also § 3 of this data protection declaration). You can find our contact details under § 1 of this data protection declaration.
If you have any further questions about data processing or data protection, please do not hesitate to contact us (for contact details see § 1 of this data protection declaration).
§ 6 changes
We reserve the right to make changes and will adapt this data protection declaration if necessary.