§ 1 Information on Collecting Personal Data
You will find information below on our collecting of personal data during your use of our web site. Personal data include any and all data which may be related to yourself such as name, address, email address, and user behaviour.
The responsible entity as defined in Art. 4 No. 7 German General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) [Datenschutz-Grundverordnung – DSGVO] is
AM Logistic SolutionsGmbH
represented by the Managing Director: Norbert Golz
Fon +49 (0)7136 – 9575-0
Fax: +49 (0)7136 – 9575-950
(please also see Impressum).
For any questions relating to data privacy please contact our Data Security Officer Karsten Böhm, Privacy One GmbH, at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our regular mailing address, to the attention of „Datenschutz“.
§ 2 Collection of Personal Data While Visiting Our Web Site
- If you use our web site for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register as a user or otherwise transmit information to us, we will merely collect those personal data which are transmitted by your browser to our servers. If you simply view our web site, we will collect the following data required for technical purposes to display our web site properly and to ensure or improve stability and security:
- Information on the type and version of browser used;
- Operating system of the retrieving device;
- Host name of the computer accessing our web site;
- IP address of the retrieving device;
- Date and time of access;
- Web sites and resources (images, files, other site content) called up on our internet site;
- Those web sites from which the user’s system accessed our internet site (ReferrerURL);
- Notification whether retrieval was successful;
- Amount of data transmitted
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
a.) Cookie usage:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
– Persistent Cookies (see c).b.) Transient cookies are deleted immediately upon your closing the browser. These include above all session cookies. Such cookies save a so-called Session ID by means of which various inquiries of your browser can be associated with this mutual session. This allows us to recognize your computer whenever you return to our web site. Such session cookies are deleted whenever you log out or close your browser.c.) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined time has expired which can differ according to the respective cookie. You may delete cookies at any time in your browser’s safety settings.d.) You may adjust your browser settings according to your requirements and e.g. refuse third party cookies, or all cookies. We do need to point out, however, that this may result in your not being able to fully use all web site functions.
e.) The legal basis for usage of technically required cookies is Art. 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR. As regards not technically required cookies we will ask for your consent before you access such web sites, and inform you on consent withdrawal options. As a rule, such not technically required cookies are used only after you have given your consent.
aa.) Technically required cookies used
Name Purpose Expires after borlabs-cookie Saves the visitor settings selected in the Borlabs Cookie box. 1 year
bb.) bb.) Not technically required Cookies
Name Purpose Expires after Data transmission to third parties _ga Used to differentiate between users. 1 year yes – supplier: Google LLC, Privacy Statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en _gid Used to differentiate between users. 24 hours _gat Used to slow down request rate. If Google Analytics is provided via Google Tag Manager this cookie is named _dc_gtm_. 1 minute _gac_ Includes campaign-related information. If you have linked up your Google Analytics and your Google Ads accounts, the Conversion Tags of the Google Ads website will read this cookie unless you withdraw consent.
Click here to learn morea about this..
- Whenever you contact us via email or one of the contact forms provided on this web site, any and all data you provide (title, surname, first name, department, company, street address, place, ZIP code, country, email (mandatory field), phone no., your message) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions relating to existing contracts, or reply to general questions, or to draw up an offer as applicable.
Any inquiries relating to existing contracts are processed by us on the legal basis of Art. 6 para 1 p.1 lit. b) GDPR. If you send us a general inquiry, we will process your data based upon Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest in this case is answering your questions.Furthermore, you have the option to contact us via our Support Form (title, surname, first name, company*, email*, phone*, issue, your message*) (*mandatory field) to receive answers to general technical questions or to make an appointment for servicing your system. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR.Please send us any documents containing personal data in a sealed envelope if possible. If you want to send documents containing personal data via email please note that such data might be viewed by third parties during transmission.
- You may apply for a job using our Unsolicited Application Form. Here, the data you provide (title, surname, first name*, job position desired*, place, ZIP code, country, email*, phone*, your message* (*mandatory fields) You can upload an application letter and your CV here. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR in connection with § 26 German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
- We are subject to specific statutory obligations according e.g. to tax laws and the German Commercial Code which necessitate processing your data in order to fulfil statutory requirements. These are data processing activities arising from statutory requirements as per Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- Furthermore, you may consent to our providing information and other offerings for advertising purposes via email. You can also consent to our using not technically required cookies on our web site. You may revoke such consent at any time. The legal basis for such processing of personal data is Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR. Whenever we obtain your consent you will be presented a separate consent form which you may fill in voluntarily. Such content includes exactly the extent you define and desire.
- Insofar as we process data to assert legal claims and for defence purposes in case of legal disputes, we base such processing on Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- We sometimes use external service providers to help process your data within the framework of processing orders. We have carefully selected and instructed these providers; they are bound to follow our instructions and are regularly controlled as to adherence to proscribed technical and organizational measures. Order processors may, therefore, process your personal data only in the exact way they have been instructed by us to do. These technical and organizational measures must be provided by the order processor to ensure your data are processed in a secure manner.
Furthermore, we may provide your personal data to third parties if we offer contract conclusions or similar services in cooperation with partner entities. You will receive more detailed information on this matter when providing personal data or within the description of the respective offer.
§ 3 Duration of Data Storage
Your data are initially processed as per the time of collection, whether they were collected by our system or provided by yourself. We will delete your personal data as soon as the processing purpose has ceased to exist, all mutual claims have been fulfilled, and no other statutory storage requirements or statutory justification grounds for their storage exist. Data sets with personal data are sometimes stored for various purposes as defined above. Different storage durations may apply depending on the purpose. As soon as any purpose ceases to exist, the related data may not be processed any more. Insofar as such data need to remain available for another purpose, the data will not be used for the expired purpose any more, but are blocked instead. They will remain available for the admissible purpose only.
Personal data subject to the regulations of the German Commercial Code (§ 257 HGB), such as e.g. business letters, are destroyed or deleted after 6 years. Personal data subject to the regulations of the German Fiscal Code (§ 147 AO) such as account statements and accounting records are destroyed or deleted after 10 years. Data of prospective clients or inquiry data unrelated to any existing contract relationship will be deleted three months after receipt of inquiry provided there has been no resulting conclusion of a contract, or after your inquiry has been settled.
Job application data are deleted 6 months after the job application process has ended if the applicant was refused.
§ 4 Tools
On our web site we do not use so-called Social Plugins (»Plugins«) of the Facebook social network of Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Facebook”). Consequently, no active code by Facebook is executed on our pages. Rather, on our web pages you will find a Facebook link button.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/am.automation.gmbh/When clicking the button »auf Facebook teilen/Share via Facebook«, the address of the page currently open or e.g. the »Aktuell/Latest News« entry is sent to a Facebook Sharing Web App to enable you to share it on your own Timeline after logging in to Facebook. If you share our pages on Facebook, that visit to our pages may be linked to your person. Whenever you use the Like button or write a comment, this will be stored by Facebook.We explicitly point out that we have no knowledge of the content and scope of data stored at Facebook and therefore refer to the Privacy Statement and contact data of Facebook currently in force at: Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Facebook”);
For more information on collecting data please see: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications.
- Our web site includes additional links to the following Social Media profiles:
These are not plugins, either. For more information on data security please see the Privacy Statements currently in force:
Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE;
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. For the duration of data processing, LinkedIn concludes a data processing agreement (Datenverarbeitungsvereinbarung – DPA) with every client which includes EU Standard Contract Clauses. https://de.linkedin.com/legal/l/dpa
On our web site we use the Cookie Consent Technology by Borlabs Cookie to obtain your consent to storage of certain cookies on your browser, and to document these in adherence to data privacy regulations. This technology is provided by Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Rübenkamp 32, 22305 Hamburg (in the following termed Borlabs).
Whenever you open our web site a Borlabs Cookie is saved to your browser which includes the consent you have given, or the revocation of such consent, as applicable. These data are not transmitted to the Borlabs Cookie provider.
All captured data are stored until you request their deletion, or delete the Borlabs Cookie itself, or until the purpose of such data storage expires. Mandatory statutory storage terms remain unaffected.
For details on Borlabs Cookie data processing see
We use Borlabs Cookie Consent Technology to obtain consent to cookie usage as required by law. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
In our web site we use Google Analytics. This is a web analysis service by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland („Google“).
We use Google Analytics to analyse usage of our web site and to conduct improvements in regular intervals. By evaluating these statistical data, we are able to continuously improve our offerings and to design an even more interesting web presence for you. The legal basis for such processing is Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Google Analytics uses so-called „Cookies“. These are text files stored on your computer which enable analysing your usage of our web site.
All information on your usage of our web site collected through these cookies are regularly transmitted to Google servers and stored by Google. Further transmission to Google LLC servers in the US and storage there cannot be excluded.
This web site uses Google Analytics exclusively with the „anonymizeIp()“ extension. Through this, IP addresses within European Union member states or other contract states of the European Economic Area are abbreviated first, then processed. This blocks any linking of such data to specific persons.
Only in exceptional cases will any full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the US and abbreviated there. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, based upon our rightful interest in analysing user behaviour for the purpose of optimizing our offering and marketing. Google will evaluate information on user behaviour on our web site on our behalf, they will create reports thereon and use such data to provide additional services to us in connection with web site and internet usage.
The IP address transmitted by your browser during usage of Google Analytics will not be linked to any other data stored by Google.
If you do not want to have cookies stored (or want Google Analytics deactivated) you may prevent storage by setting your browser software accordingly. In this case, however, you will not be able to fully use all functions of this web site. You may also prevent collection of the data created by the cookie which relate to your usage of the web site by Google. Simply download the browser add-on availabe under the following link and install it: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. This also prevents storage of your IP address, and prevents Google Analytics from processing your data.
Google Analytics also serves to analyse your usage across devices. This is implemented via User ID. Whenever you call up a page using Google Analytics for the first time you are permanently assigned a unique, anonymised ID. This is then used across devices. With this ID, Google is able to assign interaction data of various devices and from different sessions to a single user. Due to anonymising, no personal data are processed.
Nevertheless, you may refuse such processing at any time, with effect on all future sessions. To achieve this, you need to deactivate Google Analytics on all devices and also in all browsers. The process of deactivating Google Analytics is described above.
You may deactivate this analysis in your client account at „My Data“, „Personal Data“.
On our web site we also use the „demographic characteristics“ function by Google Analytics. Demographic data are specific information about individual groups of persons.
This function permits creating reports which contain data on age, gender, and interests (so-called demographic characteristics) of users of our web site. These data are obtained from interest-related advertising by Google, the Google Display Network, and from third party provider visitor data. You may deactivate this function at any time via the display settings of your Google account. Alternatively, you can deactivate Google Analytics as described above. Simply download the Browser Add-on available with the following link and install it: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
For further information please see:
On user terms and conditions: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
The Google Privacy Statement: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/#!#gdpr
On Google (Universal) Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3379636?hl=de
Insofar as required by law we have obtained your consent to processing your data as described above according to Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR. Your consent also includes transmitting your data to the US including the risk of authorities accessing your data, and also without the EU Commission’s Decision of Adequacy [Angemessenheitsbeschluss] and without sufficient guarantee of an adequate level of protection for these data. You may revoke your consent at any time for now and the future. To revoke your consent please deactivate this tool in the web site cookie banner.
Google Web Fonts
We use Google Fonts; however, these are uploaded locally through our own server, not via Google API service. Consequently, your data are not transmitted to Google.
§ 5 Ihre Rechte
If you have any questions or complaints relating to data protection please contact our company. For contact data please see § 1 of this Privacy Statement.
Provided legal preconditions are fulfilled you also have the following rights:
- You may request a confirmation from us stating whether we process your personal data. If so, you are entitled according to Art. 15 GDPR to receive information on such personal data, and to be informed according to Art. 15 GDPR, such as receiving information on processing purposes, personal data category, categories of those recipients to whom your data were or are still disclosed, the intended duration of storage, existence of any right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, existence of any right to file complaints, the provenience of your data if these were not collected through us;
- According to Art. 16 GDPR, the right to demand immediate correction of false personal data, or completion of personal data stored by us;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, the right to demand deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary for fulfilling legal requirements, for reasons of public interest, or for raising, executing, or defending legal claims;
- According to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to demand a limitation of processing your personal data insofar as you deny the correctness of these data, if processing is illegal but you refuse deletion although we do not need these data any more, but you require them to enforce, execute, or defend legal claims, or if you have raised objections against processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- According to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive the personal data you provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to demand their transmission to another responsible person; and
- According to Art. 77 GDPR, the right to file a complaint at any regulating authority. As a rule, you may contact the regulating authority of your usual place of residence, or your place of work, or our company seat. You may contact the competent authority as follows:
The State Data Protection and Freedom of Information Commissary
Königstrasse 10 a
Postfach 10 29 32
Additionally, you are entitled to object against processing of your personal data at any time, provided we process your personal data to pursue legitimate interests and provided there are reasons which result from your specific situation. We will then stop processing your personal data unless we can prove there are mandatory, protective reasons for processing which outweigh the interests, rights and freedom of the person concerned, or if processing serves asserting, executing, or defending legal claims, Art. 21 GDPR. (please also see § 3 of this Privacy Statement). For our contact data please see § 1 of this Privacy Statement.
For any further questions on data processing or data protection please do not hesitate to contact us (for contact data please see § 1 Privacy Statement).
§ 6 Modifications
The above is subject to modifications, and we shall adjust this Privacy Statement whenever necessary.
Version Date: 2020-09